ICE is currently conducting raids of individuals who have a deportation order against them. Know your rights!
1. If ICE knocks on your door and does NOT have a warrant. You have the right to NOT OPEN THE DOOR.
2. If you are detained by an ICE official. You have the right to REMAIN SILENT.
3. You have the right to have an attorney present, and may ASK for an ATTORNEY at any time.
4. DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING with out the guidance of your attorney.
5. If you have experienced a raid call CASA de Virginia for help at (240) 491-5783.