¡¡Join our Community!!
Spanish / English
Are you trying to expand your resource toolbox?
The Sacred Heart Center has many of the tools your family needs to grow and prosper in these challenging times.
- ESL: leveled English as a Second Language Courses
- GED in Spanish: preparation for taking the General Education Development examinations in Spanish
- Citizenship: prep course for people seeking US citizenship
- Conversational Spanish: Spanish language course for non-native speakers.
- Plaza Comunitaria: adult literacy program
- Liderazgo: Leadership development for Latino adults
- support for filing taxes,
- legal services with a focus on immigration,
- nutritional and financial assistance,
- mobile consulates,
- referrals from social services,
- vaccine clinics and more.
- Casa Lápiz: Middle School Art-based program
- College and Career Bound: helping high school students identify next steps in their lives.
- Famigos: transition program for newly arrived high school students
- Pasitos and Kids of the Corazón: social and academic enrichment programs for children
- Cielito Lindo: Summer Day Camp for youth 5-12