Sacred Heart Center serves as a hub for a variety of activities serving the Latino Community. Thanks to our many collaborative partners, “hub” activities range from a daily food bank to support groups to a monthly medical clinic.
Family Support Program
- Free case management for families. Please call 804-230-4399 for an appointment.
- Sacred Heart Center has its own Community Garden. Find out what’s growing here.
- Click here to learn about our Food Bank
- MetroCash – offers free bilingual tax preparation services once or twice a week during tax season (Feb to April)
Immigration Legal Services Program
- Immigration Services for families. Please contact email@example.com or leave a voice mail at 804-837-0189. Formerly the Family Protection Project.