who we are
Vision & Values
We connect Latino families with tools to thrive and flourish.
Our work manifests through:
- A continuum of educational opportunities for adults
- Innovative programs for youth and children
- Strategic partnerships to meet community needs
Our Richmond community actively embraces each other in our shared humanity
These principles guide our actions and decisions:
- Compassion. Care for the dignity of each person is at the heart of our work.
- Inclusion. We create community by welcoming all.
- Equity. Systemic change is advanced through sustained action.
- Collaboration. We work together in solidarity.
Strategic Priorities 2022-2024
- Strengthen our portfolio of programs that have a transformational impact on the lives of Latino families
- Advance equitable representation and engagement of Latino community members
- Achieve robust funding to realize our strategic aspirations
- Expand awareness of our mission and identity
- Pursue operational excellence